The B2 EMT1 helmet is specifically designed for paramedic professionals who need head protection inside and outside of the ambulance.
The lightweight helmet is designed to protect against head injuries that can occur inside the ambulance due to traffic accidents. The helmets lower profile provides paramedic professionals with a protective helmet they can wear outside the ambulance even in tight spaces without interfering with their performance.
EMS is a dangerous job. The B2 EMT1 paramedic helmet is the only EMS helmet built to a motor-vehicle safety standard. It is lightweight (1.5 pounds) and compact (1.5 inches thick) yet offers advanced energy management protection. The EMT1's Carbon/Kevlar shell and advanced F1 liner system provide outstanding protection against impacts and shell penetration. The helmet's chin strap system features a padded quick release buckle and allows complete access to the ears for stethoscope and communications. The 3MM double curved polycarbonate visor protects the eye area, allows for eyeglasses and includes a nose cutout that can accommodate respirators.
There is an available mounting kit that allows an LED Fox Fury TX-1 light to be attached to the helmet for night use.
The EMT1 is available from Sands in Navy Blue and includes 3M reflective tape for enhanced visibility. The EMT1 comes in 3 shell sizes to ensure a proper fit and has a removable/replaceable fit pad system. Sizes range from XXS (52cm) to XXL (64cm).
- 3mm Injection Molded Polycarbonate Visor
- Curved design with nose cutout can accommodate respirators
- Lightweight composite Carbon/Kevlar Shell
- F1 Liner Technology – Multi-density liner design from the advanced F1 Racing Helmet.
- Removable / Replaceable fit pad system
- 3M Reflective Tape for enhanced visibility
- Quick release padded chin strap with steel buckle
- Retention system allows use of stethoscope or communications
- DOT FMVSS 218 Certified
- LED light with mounting kit available as an accessory
Write a review
To Review This Product