The 3M Classic II SE - Teaching Stethoscope has two headsets, allowing the instructor and student to perform simultaneous auscultation. Available with a traditional two-sided chestpiece or single-sided tunable diaphragm chestpiece. Both models have tunable diaphragms.
This teaching stethoscope has one black and one burgundy tube.
- one black and one burgundy tube (rather than both tubes a single color) so that teacher and student can readily distinguish the headsets, and help to maintain infection control at the eartip.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Angled, anatomically correct headset provides user comfort and better acoustical seal.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm increase patient comfort.
- Single-lumen tubing is lightweight and durable. It can be folded easily without kinking.
- Three-year warranty.