The Sands BT-22 is an import copy of the BT-21 ANGUS bag. The BT-22 is an economical choice for the budget minded but features the same design as the BT-21.
The ultimate in portable oxygen cases, the BT series has many options. It meets the demands placed upon responders; while taking into account the need for safety and reliability.
The case is designed to hold a "D" tank. There's also a pocket on the main body that's large enough to hold a BVM, a handheld suction unit and oxygen accessories. Oral airways and nasal cannulas can be stored in the small pocket on the regulator protector cover. The hinge on the protective cover means it will never get lost.
- Non-detachable protective hook with living hinge
- Pre-set for the optional bracket system
- Rigid foam in hood regulator protector
- Dual strap to secure hood
- Large hood pocket for oral / nasal airways
- Large pocket on main body for O2 equipment, suction and BVM
The black accessory module shown is optional (Item #77845 - $8.95). If you wish to order to order this accessory, please select it from the Module Option drop down above. Also, instead of the black accessory module, you could use the airway module for Kings or LMA's that can be purchased separately. Check Related Products above.