The G3 Medicine Cell foam molded quad-fold design helps keep medications organized and at your fingertips. IV catheters, needles, syringes are neatly arranged for simple identification. The “Vial Strand” holds multi dose meds tightly in place with pull tabs for easy removal. Prefilled doses can be organized in the middle section. Considered to be one full cell in the Cellular System.
- Unique foam molded design keeps medications protected
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks G2 EMS packs and also fits in the G1 Perfusion and Backup
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Two handles with “MEDICINE” written to identify
- ID window to label any way you want
- 4 Vial Strands that holds multi dose vials securely in place
- Accommodates a Sharps Shuttle™
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty not matter where purchased by original purchaser with actual proof of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty includes workmanship and materials but not normal wear and tear.
StatPacks’s warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. The warranty is valid only at StatPacks. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than StatPacks will void this warranty.
StatPacks disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty provides specific legal rights, however, there maybe additional rights for a consumer, which varies from state to state.
As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation applies unless specifically excluded by statutory law. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S. For additional information on how to obtain warranty service, please contact us.