The perfect solution for use in close-quarter areas, such as helicopters and fixed wing transport. The unique wide-mouth main compartment opening allows easy access to contents and provides convenient, upright availability from the Captain’s Chair.
- Contents NOT included
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT Helicopter Pack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Removable adjustable inside shelf for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane window on top inside pouch allows quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- Main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water resistant properties
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty no matter where purchased by original purchaser with actual proof of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty includes workmanship and materials but not normal wear and tear.
StatPacks’s warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. The warranty is valid only through StatPacks. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than StatPacks will void this warranty.
StatPacks disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty provides specific legal rights, however, there maybe additional rights for a consumer, which varies from state to state.
As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation applies unless specifically excluded by statutory law. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S. For additional information on how to obtain warranty service, please contact us.