|Model:||CC2200P - CombiCarrierII|
|Dimensions:||73.5" L x 16.5" W x 2.19" D|
(186.7 cm L x 41.9 cm W x 5.6 cm D)
|Weight:||15.5 lbs. (7.1 kg)|
|Load Capacity:||450 lbs. (205 kg)|
High density polyethylene
Aluminum, Stainless steel
Spinal Immobilization Device
- The CombiCarrier II may be used as a scoop stretcher or a full backboard.
Auto-Lock Latch System
- Simple, intuitive design minimizes training. Recessed side latch is positioned away from patient. Locks instantly during application. Manual release required during removal from patient.
Concave Patient Surface
- Provides excellent lateral support and improves patient’s sense of security. Minimizes movement of patient’s spine during lifting and transport. Continuous inner edge eliminates panel pinch points.
Operates like a Standard Backboard
- Patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrier II during auto extrication.
Continuous Head Support Surface
- Improves neutral alignment and minimizes head movement during application and removal. Accommodates various durable and disposable head immobilizers.
Seamless Plastic Construction
- No rivets, drive screws or roll pins. High density polyethylene is easily cleaned and disinfected. Helps comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Foam filling makes it ideal for water rescue.
- Reduced thickness (2.19" / 5.6 cm) and smaller hand hold diameter (1.35" / 3.4 cm) fits standard storage compartments.