The Ambu® AuraOnce™ provides the safety and convenience of a sterile, single-use product, yet is remarkably cost-effective in use. The Ambu Laryngeal Mask features a special curve that carefully replicates natural human anatomy.
Here are just some of the many benefits:
- Built-in antomically correct curve for easy atraumatic insertion
- Reinforced tip resists folding over during insertion and plugs the upper esophageal sphincter (not applicable for US)
- Cuff and airway tube molded as single unit for extra safety - no separation
- The surface has an EasyGlide texture to ease insertion
- Extra-soft cuff ensures the best possible seal with the least possible mucosal pressure
- Pilot balloon identifies mask size and provides precise tactile indication of degree of inflation
- Ergonomically shaped airway tube for firm and ergonomical grip during insertion
- Convenient depth marks for monitoring correct position
- Packaged sterile and ready for use
- Colour coded pouch with directions for use.
|Datasheets||Download: AuraOnce Datasheet (1,171.50 Kb.)|
|Brochures||Download: Ambu Aura - Tried, Tested Trusted (3,914.97 Kb.)|
|Product Information||Download: Ambu AuraOnce Product Information (479.02 Kb.)|
SIZE 3 - EXPIRY - 04/19