The ultimate in portable oxygen cases, the BT series has many options. It meets the demands placed upon responders; while taking into account the need for safety and reliability.
The BT-21 will hold a "D" tank. There's also a pocket on the main body that's large enough to hold a BVM, handheld suction unit and oxygen accessories. Oral airways and nasal cannulas can be stored in the small pocket on the regulator protector cover. The hinge on the protective cover means it will never get lost. The BT-21 is made of durable 1000D CORDURA® fabric.
ALSO AVAILABLE - optional Angus Heavy Duty ID Tag item # 11600 price $5.00
- Non-detachable protective hood with living hinge
- Rigid foam in hood regulator protector
- Dual strap to secure hood
- Large hood pocket for oral / nasal airways
- Large pocket on main body for O2 equipment, suction and BVM
Optional mounting bracket/stand can be purchased with this product. The bracket can not be purchased separately as it requires modification to the bag (+$15.00).
- Made of 1000D CORDURA® fabric
- Stocked colour is red, other colours available as custom, please allow 4-12 weeks for manufacturing
O2 Sleeve w/o Hood: 5"W x 16" L
O2 Sleeve w/ Hood: 5"W x 21" L
Sleeve Pockets: 5"W x 12.5" L
Hood Pocket: 2.5"W x 5"H x 6"L
Cubic Inches: 840
* Regulator and oxygen tank shown in pictures are not included, but can be purchased separately. Metal hanging brackets are not included, but can be added as an option (+$15.00).