Angus is the evolution of over 30 years of refinement and customer feedback.
Who we are?
Name brand products
Angus uses only name brands that are recognized as being industry leaders: Velcro® Brand Closures, Invista® (formerly DuPont) Cordura Nylon, YKK® Zippers, 3M® Reflective Tape and other products.
Double stitched reversed zippers
Angus uses ONLY YKK® zippers in all our bags. All main zippers are double stitched to reduce potential failure.
Metal hardware will eventually tarnish or rust, also adding unnecessary weight.
Angus uses Delrin hardware for all exterior components to reduce weight and improve appearance. Delrin products will keep their matte appearance and are amazingly strong.
All Angus products are made to exacting standards which guarantees long life and durability.
- Exterior of ALL Canadian made Angus bags are made of water repellent 1000D Invista® Cordura nylon.
- Adjustable dividers in many styles.
- All exterior zippers are No. 10 YYK® reversed self-repairing coil zippers.
- 3M® Scotchlite tape is used for better night visibility and easier cleaning.
- Special Delrin Triglide Adjustable Shoulder Strap used to minimize failure.
- Removable rigid and semi-rigid foam inserts for maximum protection.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Angus will honour our Canadian made products with a Limited Life Warranty. If our products should ever fail due to workmanship and/or material, Angus will repair or replace the product, at our discretion, FREE (excluding shipping). The warranty does not cover fire, neglect, or general abuse.
Repairs not covered by the warranty will be repaired for a reasonable fee. Any non-warranty repairs will not be completed without the consent of the owner.
Removing the manufacturing labels may void the warranty.
Despite our best efforts to make an indestructible bag, our products are used 24/7 by First Responders in the most difficult of situations. Things happen, we know that. If something does happen to your Canadian made Angus product, it may be covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
It’s a simple process but each step must be completed to ensure your product is repaired and returned to you as quickly as possibly.
Customers must fill out an online RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form. RMA FORM
- Remove all the contents from the bag (any items found in a bag may not be returned)
- Clean the bag thoroughly (machine or hand wash)
- If the bag is NOT cleaned properly, we reserve the right to clean it and charge the customer prior to beginning repairs
- Remove any parts of the bag not involved in the repair (dividers, shoulder strap, foam, false bottoms)
- Include a letter detailing the warranty claims, the cause of the damage and parts if available
- If you can, take pictures and send them to email@example.com along with the RMA #
- Place the product in a plastic bag before boxing your return
- Seal the box properly and affix the RMA # with the address label
- Via Canada Post, ship the bag to:
- Sands, P.O. Box 1752, Brockville, Ontario, K6V 6K8 1.613.345.2687
- Via courier, ship the bag to:
- 300 Central Avenue West, Brockville, Ontario Canada K6V 5V2 1.613.345.2687