The ultimate in portable oxygen cases, the BT series has many options. It meets the demands placed upon responders; while taking into account the need for safety and reliability.
The BT-25 is available in "E" tank option. There's also a pocket on the main body that's large enough to hold a BVM, handheld suction unit and oxygen accessories. Oral airways and nasal cannulas can be stored in the small pocket on the regulator protector cover. The hinge on the protective cover means it will never get lost. The BT-25 is made of durable 1000D CORDURA® fabric or Blood Bourne Pathogen material for an additional $100.
ALSO AVAILABLE - optional Angus Heavy Duty ID Tag item # 11600 price $5.00
- Non-detachable protective hook with living hinge
- Rigid foam in hood regulator protector
- Dual strap to secure hood
- Large hood pocket for oral / nasal airways
- Large pocket on main body for O2 equipment, suction and BVM
- Made of 1000D CORDURA® fabric
- Please allow 4-12 weeks for manufacturing
O2 Sleeve w/o Hood: 5"W x 16" L
O2 Sleeve w/ Hood: 5"W x 21" L
Sleeve Pockets: 5"W x 12.5" L
Hood Pocket: 2.5"W x 5"H x 6"L
Cubic Inches 840