The New Rapid Relief® Instant Cold Packs provide immediate cold therapy to help reduce swelling and provide comfort after an injury. These portable instant cold packs eliminate the need for ice and can be used anytime and anywhere.
Rapid Relief® Instant Cold Packs now feature FTP™ technology. This technology allows the user to activate the cold pack easily by simply folding the product in half, making it the easiest activating instant cold pack available in the market
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy activation with new FTP™ technology
- Convenience and portability with no more worries about leaky, messy ice bags
- Fast relief for:
- Bruises and swelling
- Muscles spasm and pain
- Headaches and minor injuries
- CE Markings
- Meets American National Standard – Minimum Requirements for Workplace First Aid Kits (ANSI Z308.1-1998)
- Tri-lingual packaging: English, Spanish and French
Rapid Relief® Instant Cold Packs have been designed to achieve 32° F (0° C) when activated at room temperature.