What makes the Kluane the perfect overnight or weekender bag?
Like all Angus bags, the Kluane is made to last not only a lifetime but longer, featuring our "Forever Warranty".
- Three-sided zippered lid for easy access to the main compartment.
- We only use YKK zippers: ALL main zippers are #10 zipper heads and reversed coil. WHY? Because YKK told us to use these zippers.
- Angus bags feature wrap-around nylon seatbelt webbing with large box stitches at endpoints, NOT polypro webbing. Nylon is about 10X's stronger than polypro. Look at the seatbelts in your car: is it nylon or polypro? Exactly, we use the same webbing on our bags that keeps you safe in the event of a car accident. Now, don't you feel better?
- The main compartment is fully lined and zippered. NO rough edges, the liner adds several hiding pockets to hide money, important papers, passports, etc.
- Three extendable pockets, one on each side, one in the front. The flap has Velcro to add optional modules.
- The FRONT pocket opens fully to reveal even more pockets. A series of three 1000 Denier Cordura pockets, sized perfectly for socks, underwear, or toiletries. A flat inner pocket on the lid opens to store personal items or papers.
- The two SIDE pockets have a flat pocket on the outside and have a large capacity for even more storage.
- The back panel is a pass-through for wheeled luggage or an extra pocket.
- Delrin hardware by DuPont is light and practically indestructible. It is lighter than metal and almost as tough. That way when you wash your bag, you won't chip your washing machine. And really, who wants to add needless weight.
- We have a removable blood-borne pathogen bottom on the Kluane. Have you seen the floors in some gyms or airports? If the bottom gets dirty, simply remove the bottom and wipe it clean, then re-attach. NO need to wash the whole bag.
- Made in Canada
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for production.
Dimensions: 18"L x 15"W x 11"H Approx 2900 cubic inches.
This Kluane is shown in solid Royal Blue. Most have a solid black body with contrasting colours in your choice of colours.