The G3 Perfusion is great for all EMS Clinicians. Two main compartments and three external pockets allow superior organization of large amounts of BLS and ALS equipment. The hybrid design can be worn as a back pack or side sling , or carried by hand.
- MODULES NOT INCLUDED
- Foam-lined construction maintains pack shape and protects contents
- Fully adjustable hook-&-loop shelving can be custom-configured to individual preference and equipment needs
- Stow-away padded shoulder straps offer back-pack and side-carry options
- QuickZip access to main compartment
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools, V and airway equipment
- Designed to carry StatPacks drug module, QuickRoll intubation kit, and IV module
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty no matter where purchased by original purchaser with actual proof of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty includes workmanship and materials but not normal wear and tear.
StatPacks’s warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. The warranty is valid only through StatPacks. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than StatPacks will void this warranty.
StatPacks disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty provides specific legal rights, however, there maybe additional rights for a consumer, which varies from state to state.
As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation applies unless specifically excluded by statutory law. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S. For additional information on how to obtain warranty service, please contact us.