- Contents NOT included
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Outside accessible urethane window to see regulator oxygen level and to access the tank
- The main compartment securely holds any regular D or Jumbo D size cylinder by securing it to the G3 Oxygen Module or the securing straps that come included
- Secure Velcro®/Buckle attachments hook to a cot
- Padded shoulder straps double as shoulder sling, offering hands-free comfort during transport
- Load handles for quick/easy carry
- O2 wrench lanyard is located on the inside of this emergency oxygen pack to help ensure you never forget
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations while using this EMS Trauma Kit
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water resistant properties
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other emergency oxygen packs
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty no matter where purchased by original purchaser with actual proof of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty includes workmanship and materials but not normal wear and tear.
StatPacks’s warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. The warranty is valid only through StatPacks. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than StatPacks will void this warranty.
StatPacks disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty provides specific legal rights, however, there maybe additional rights for a consumer, which varies from state to state.
As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation applies unless specifically excluded by statutory law. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S. For additional information on how to obtain warranty service, please contact us.