Introducing a new addition to the Therm-O-Clay™ family of Hot & Cold compresses for Pain Management.
This natural clay compress maintains its temperature for up to 2 hours, resulting in long lasting HOT or COLD therapy.
- Holds Temperature for up to 2 HOURS – 6X Longer Lasting than standard compresses.
- Fast HOT or COLD Soothing Relief
- Reusable & Non-Toxic
- Machine Washable Cover
Microwave heating time:
600 – 800 Watts: 150 seconds
850 – 1000 Watts: 120 seconds
For added heat, place in microwave in 10-second intervals, a maximum of three times. Prior to another treatment, allow the pack to cool and return to room temperature.
Place in freezer for at least two hours.
Remove the cover and clean surface of compress with a damp sponge. Allow to air dry before use. Do not immerse in water. Store in a cool dry place. If accidentally overheated, allow to fully cool for at least two hours and do not touch.
Note: Therm-O-Clay™ cover is machine washable.
This product can cause burns. Avoid prolonged contact on the skin.
Do not overheat. Take care when removing from the microwave oven.
Inspect at regular intervals. Discard if found worn or damaged. Clean only in accordance with the instructions above.
Do not ingest contents.
Use only under strict adult supervision.