Yes We Can - Emergency Canned Water is a life-saving source of purified water with a shelf life of 100 years. It's safe, affordable, and reliable, keeping you prepared when access to clean water is interrupted or when disasters strike.
Its primary use is during emergencies - earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, power outages, blizzards, and typhoons. It is also an excellent addition to any survival or preparedness kit, and the perfect companion to accompany you during camping, hiking, and rural adventures.
Whether you're organizing a humanitarian aid initiative or an emergency preparedness program, Yes We Can - Emergency Canned Water will provide peace of mind during temporary water service interruptions.
- 100-Year Shelf Life & 100-Year Warranty: Scientifically proven to last for 100 years
- Multistage Filtration & Purification: Clean, Canadian, freshwater ready to be used during emergencies.
- Hermetically Sealed Aluminum Cans: Durable and non-porous for long-lasting freshness.
- Nitrogen Infused: "Cooler" when shaken for a refreshing drink.
- Freshness Guaranteed: Store in a clean, cool, and dry area for best quality.
- BPA Free | Sustainable Packaging | Plastic-Free | Recyclable and Eco-Friendly
Produced in Canada