The Med Slinger is the original EMT pack that doubles as a sports medicine pack. Use this soft sling EMS gear bag as a personal gear bag or a medical equipment pack. We’ve intended this EMT pack for medics who do not like to wear double shoulder-strap packs. Still ergonomic, it slings quickly off and on for easy wearing. Plenty of transparent and mesh pockets keep you organized and efficient. Certain members of the NATA (National Athletic Trainers Association) have been using for years.
EMT Pack Product Details:
- Contents NOT included
- Single, foam molded shoulder strap that allows for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Sling design allows wearer to swing the pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing pack
- Quick-release adjustable buckle on the shoulder strap provides a custom fit and quick in and out
- Unique design allows access to the two main compartments of this EMT pack that are efficiently organized with transparent and mesh pockets for quick viewing
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane windows on inside pouches allows for quick view of contents
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS gear bags
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty no matter where purchased by original purchaser with actual proof of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty includes workmanship and materials but not normal wear and tear.
StatPacks’s warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. The warranty is valid only through StatPacks. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than StatPacks will void this warranty.
StatPacks disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty provides specific legal rights, however, there maybe additional rights for a consumer, which varies from state to state.
As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation applies unless specifically excluded by statutory law. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S. For additional information on how to obtain warranty service, please contact us.