The G3 Quicklook AED was built to accommodate most styles of Automated External Defibrillators for extremely prompt access. Perfect for use in public areas such as airports, coliseums, shopping malls, or homes as an all-in-one first responder bag. Simple design for the layperson as well as experienced clinicians.
- Foam-lined construction maintains pack shape and protects contents
- Single-buckle AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator
- Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status
- Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps and back panel for comfort during transport
- QuickZip access to main compartment through the backpanel, maintaining access to contents and AED
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools
- Designed to carry StatPacks® drug module, intubation module, and IV module
- Load handle for quick/easy carry reverse coil zippers open and close smoothly without catching yet the zipper chain stays protected
- Large zipper-pulls allow easy, quick access even while wearing gloves
- Reflective piping and tie-down loops for nighttime safety
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty no matter where purchased by original purchaser with actual proof of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty includes workmanship and materials but not normal wear and tear.
StatPacks’s warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. The warranty is valid only through StatPacks. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than StatPacks will void this warranty.
StatPacks disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty provides specific legal rights, however, there maybe additional rights for a consumer, which varies from state to state.
As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation applies unless specifically excluded by statutory law. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S. For additional information on how to obtain warranty service, please contact us.